Deluxe Wild White Fish Sampler
6-fish combo |
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- Six varieties of white fish
- Sustainably harvested
- Products of USA & Canada
Each type of white fish offers its own special appeal — and our sampler lets you explore the varied delights of six delicious species!
- Wild Alaskan Cod – Two 6-oz skinless-boneless portions
- Wild Alaskan Halibut – Two 6-oz skinless-boneless portions
- Wild Alaskan Sablefish – Two 4-oz skin-on, bone-in portions
- Wild Petrale Sole – 1 lb. of skinless-boneless fillets (2 to 4 fillets per lb.)
- Wild Pacific Rockfish – Two 5-oz avg (4-oz to 6-oz) skinless-boneless portions
- Wild Pacific Lingcod – Two 6-oz skinless-boneless portions
Wild Alaskan Halibut and Cod
Both of these large-flake fish are light and lean, yet wonderfully moist and slightly sweet. Their firm textures stand up to a variety of cooking methods, including grilling, while their mild flavors work well with a broad range of seasonings and sauces.
Wild Alaskan Sablefish
Because it lives in deep, cold waters, Alaskan sablefish (AKA black cod) accumulates far more fat — including omega-3s — than any fish other than salmon, which explains why it's also known as “butterfish”. Vital Choice Sablefish is sustainably line-harvested off the Alaskan coast.
Wild Pacific Petrale Sole
Petrale Sole provides thin, elegant fillets that lend themselves to simple preparations — the classic method is to quick-fry them in a bit of olive oil and seasoning. Petrale Sole is more closely related to flounder than to sole, and ours is sustainably harvested off the coasts of Washington and Oregon.
Wild Pacific Lingcod
Lingcod is another versatile Northwest favorite featuring a mild flavor, medium-firm texture, and large flakes. Vital Choice lingcod is sustainably harvested by hook and line off the coast of British Columbia, Canada.
Wild Pacific Rockfish
Little-known outside the Pacific Northwest, this local favorite is prized for its mild but rich flavor and medium-firm, flaky texture. Vital Choice Rockfish is sustainably harvested off the coasts of Washington, Oregon, and California.
Average Ratings: 4.5Write a ReviewDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect the views and opinions of customers and not those of Vital Choice. Vital Choice does not verify or endorse any health-based claims made in these reviews. Reviews containing health claims will be removed.
"Delicious as Fresh Caught" Review: We live in the hot summers area at the northern end of the Sacramento Valley near Redding, CA. Escaping to the coastal towns of Eureka, McKinleyville, or Trinidad in the hot summer is always a pleasure because we get to dine on freshly caught fish. Coming home is difficult but eased a bit because we can stock up on fresh fish from Katy's Fish Market in Trinidad. Both my husband and I have now sampled most of the white fish in the Vital Choice sampler box. We agree they are as tasty as the freshly caught fish from the CA coast. I am happy to have found "Vital Choice" and will continue to purchase from them.
"Exceeding expectations" Review: Excellent service...prompt delivery...and the fish is exceptional. We have bought from Vital Choice several times...and each time very satisfied. Just had the halibut off the grill...just WOW!
"Amazing Product and Service" Review: We absolutely love this package. Tonight we had the petrale sole. It was perfect. In addition to the pristine product, Vital Choice delivers impeccable service. When our order was delayed due to weather, they communicated with us daily. Canceled the overdue package and immediately sent us a replacement order, as they were not satisfied with the delivery time. We were very pleased.
Read more reviews >
Nutrition & IngredientsIngredients:
See individual products:
- Wild Alaskan Cod
- Wild Alaskan Halibut
- Wild Alaskan Sablefish
- Wild Pacific Lingcod
- Wild Pacific Rockfish
- Wild Petrale Sole
Nutrition FactsSee individual products: Cod, Halibut, Sablefish, Lingcod, Petrale Sole, Rockfish
Amount Per ServingCalories Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*Total FatSaturated FatTrans FatCholesterolSodiumTotal CarbohydrateDietary FiberSugarsProtein
ShippingFrozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.