Organic Berry Trio
Flash Frozen, 3lb sampler | Product #FFT103
Due to demand, this product is temporarily out of stock. Sign up for our waitlist and be the first to know when it’s back!
Out of Stock
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
on orders over $99
• No Sugar Added
• Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth, Inc.
• Certified Kosher (OU)
• Individually Quick Frozen
• Product of Canada or USA (Blueberries), USA or Mex. (Strawberries), Serbia (Raspberries)
Our Berry Trio brings you 1-lb bags of all three of our deliciously healthful, flavorful, quick-frozen delights!
Order 1 bag each, 2 bags each, or 3 bags each of our wild organic Blueberries, organic Strawberries and organic Raspberries.
Average Ratings: 3.5
"Blueberry" Review: The Wild Organic Blueberry listed as The Product of Canada are not the "Wild Blueberry". The size of "Wild Blueberry" should be smaller then the blueberry. Do not be mistaken by the country where your company bought from. Hello Jen, We are sorry to hear your disappointment in the Wild Canadian Blueberries. The size can vary from season to season. Our Customer Service Team will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your order.
"didn't hold up well in freezer" Review: all the berries looked good when opened up but their texture was off and became very mushy as they defrosted. i expected them to hold up for a period of time in the freezer. would not order again but shop locally. Hello Carol, Thank you for sharing your review today. I am sorry to hear your disappointment in the Berry Trio. Our Customer Service Team will reach out to you shortly to discuss your order. The Vital Choice Team
"Excellent" Review: Been buying these for awhile and always happy with the flavor and the berries in general.
Nutrition & IngredientsIngredients:
See Individual Products for nutrition info.
Nutrition FactsOrganic Berry TrioServing Size 3lb
Amount Per ServingCalories Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*Total FatSaturated FatTrans FatCholesterolSodiumTotal CarbohydrateDietary FiberSugarsProtein
Breakfast: Serve thawed berries over whole grain cereals, granola, or yogurt, and blend with kefir and other ingredients for delicious fruit smoothies.
Cooking: Thawed, puréed berries make great toppings for fish, meats, or poultry, and will serve as the basis of delightful sauces.
Desserts: Perfect for Pie or Tart recipes calling for frozen berries, or poured over ice cream or frozen yogurt.
ShippingFrozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.