Organic Bone Broth Duo
chicken + beef broth- ea. 24 fl oz |
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- One 24-oz Pouch Vital Choice Organic & Free-Range Chicken Bone Broth
- One 24-oz Pouch Vital Choice Organic & Grass-Fed Beef Bone Broth
- No salt added*
- No hormones
- BPA-free pouch
- Paleo diet-friendly
- GAPS diet-friendly
- Locally sourced ingredients
- Certified organic by Oregon Tilth, Inc.
- No preservatives or MSG
- Product of USA
*We don’t salt our broth, so that you can season it to suit your taste.
Bone broths are not all created equal, and ours is hard to beat.
We pack it with flavorful, locally sourced organic foods, and you’ll taste the difference.
The result is an Old World superfood that delivers delicious, deeply satisfying nutrition.
Our broth is super-rich in protein, collagen, and key amino acids, providing two to three times as much protein as some other organic brands.
And it’s custom-made for us by a local chef — who uses unique methods that maximize flavor and nutrition — right here in our Bellingham, Washington home base.
Last but not least, Vital Choice broth is cooked with organic kombu kelp (seaweed) to enrich its flavor. Kombu contributes a bit of salt; add more as desired to suit your taste.
Broths like no other
What’s the secret behind our exceptionally flavorful, nutritious broths?
We use more bones — five pounds for every gallon of broth — than most brands. We also add one pound of feet to further heighten our broth’s exceptionally high collagen content.
And instead of simmering them for 24 to 48 hours — which tends to flatten flavors — our broths are simmered for just seven hours, in a special high-pressure pot. Importantly, the vegetables and herbs are not simmered as long as the bones and feet, to preserve their fresh, full flavors.
Finally, we pack our broth with loads of certified-organic vegetables, herbs, spices, and organic kombu kelp (seaweed).
Japanese cooks use kombu to make the famous “dashi” stock that serves as the tasty heart of their sauces and soups. Organic kombu adds salt, irresistible “umami” flavor, and extra minerals to our broth.
Bone broth health benefits
Our bone broths are packed with collagen and glycosaminoglycans (GAGs): two key components of joint and connective tissues.
Collagen is also rich in easy-to-digest amino acids like proline and glycine, which serve as critical building blocks for joint and connective tissues. Glycine is also a precursor for glutathione, the most abundant antioxidant produced by our bodies.
Average Ratings: 4.5Write a ReviewDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect the views and opinions of customers and not those of Vital Choice. Vital Choice does not verify or endorse any health-based claims made in these reviews. Reviews containing health claims will be removed.
"Very good" Review: The chicken broth was especially delicious.
"Broth review" Review: Good broth for soups and drinks--nourishing and satisfying!
"Very Dissatisfied" Review: These bone broths were a big disappointment, and this was the opinion of my husband as well! I don't know if they were old bags or just poorly manufactured. I found them to be watered down and absolutely no flavor! We ended up throwing the chicken broth away after tasting it. The beef was the first bag we tried. We didn't think it was spoiled so we did drink half of it, but it was simply unpalatable. Unfortunately I wouldn't recommend either of them. Hello HR, We are sorry to hear your disappointment with the Organic Beef/Chicken Bone Broth. Our Customer Service Team will reach out to you today. Thank you, The Customer Service Team
Read more reviews >
Nutrition & IngredientsIngredients:
See individual products:
- Vital Choice Organic & Free Range Chicken Bone Broth
- Vital Choice Organic & Grass Fed Beef Bone Broth
Nutrition FactsSee individual products
Amount Per ServingCalories Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*Total FatSaturated FatTrans FatCholesterolSodiumTotal CarbohydrateDietary FiberSugarsProtein
- Heat, add seasonings (or none), and enjoy as you would soup or tea.
- Use it to make a noodle soup with Japanese-style soba or whole-grain Ramen noodles.
- Heat and drink bone broth as a snack between meals.
- Use bone broth as a base for soups, stews and sauces.
- Use bone broth to braise meats and vegetables.
Keep frozen and use by "Best By" date on package. Once thawed, store any unused portion in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Thaw pouch in a bowl — to catch leaks due to small tears/holes that may develop on rare occasions — under refrigeration at or below 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).
For quick-thawing, place frozen pouch in cool water for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, just until contents are flexible. Once thawed, immediately cook or refrigerate.
ShippingFrozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.