Organic Red Balsamic Vinegar
8.5 oz bottle, estate-bottled in Spain |
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- 6% acetic acid
- Pedro Ximenez and Malbec grapes
- Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth, Inc.
- Aged 24 months in American and French oak
- Product of Spain
Our premium balsamic vinegar is estate bottled in the sun-drenched hills of Spain's southern Andalusia region, by the same family that produces our Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and White Organic Balsamic Vinegar.
Red Balsamic Vinegar features a more concentrated, bolder, almost “caramelized” character than White Balsamic Vinegar. Each kind has its unique place in cooking and flavoring food.
- Enjoy our fine vinegar in salad dressings, marinades, reductions, and sauces.
- Drip small amounts on top of chunks of cheeses or use it to enhance steaks, grilled fish, pasta, risotto, and scallop or shrimp dishes.
- Create delightful desserts by drizzling a bit over fruit gelato or fresh fruit.
Average Ratings: 5Write a ReviewDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect the views and opinions of customers and not those of Vital Choice. Vital Choice does not verify or endorse any health-based claims made in these reviews. Reviews containing health claims will be removed.
"Best Red Wine Vinegar" Review: This is the best red wine vinegar I've ever tasted! The deep, delicious flavor goes just as deliciously on green salads as it does on salmon!!
"Best Balsalmic Vinegar Award" Review: This is the only balsamic vinegar I buy and eat. It's organic, it's great tasting, and it's low in sugar. Most balsamic vinegars contain 5 grams, 10 grams, even 15 grams of sugar per tablespoon. This one has only two. And it tastes better then the sugary brands!
"great tasting" Review: Great vinegar.... not too sweet or acidic. Can be eaten directly on food.
Read more reviews >
Nutrition & IngredientsIngredients:
Wine vinegar and concentrated grape juice made from 100% organic grapes.
No added sulfites.
Nutrition FactsOrganic Balsamic VinegarServing Size 1 tablespoon
Amount Per ServingCalories 14 Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*Total Fat 0g 0%Saturated Fat 0g 0%Trans Fat 0g 0%Cholesterol 0mgSodium 4mgTotal Carbohydrate 3g 1%Dietary Fiber 0gSugars 2gProtein 0g
Keep our Organic Balsamic Vinegar in a cool, dry place, where it will remain delicious for five years or more.
- Enjoy our fine Organic Balsamic Vinegar in salad dressings, marinades, reductions, and sauces.
- Drip small amounts on top of chunks of Parmigiano Reggiano and Mortadella cheeeses as an antipasto.
- Used sparingly, our Organic Balsamic Vinegar will enhance steaks, grilled fish, pasta, risotto, and scallop or shrimp dishes.
- Last but not least, you can create delightful desserts by drizzling Vital Choice Organic Balsamic Vinegar over fruit gelato or fresh fruit such as strawberries and pears.
ShippingNon-perishable goods ship via Ground service Monday - Friday (except holidays) and normally arrive in 3-7 days, depending upon destination.
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page.