Organic Red Balsamic Vinegar
8.5 oz bottle, estate-bottled in Spain | Product #NBV001
Due to demand, this product is temporarily out of stock. Sign up for our waitlist and be the first to know when it’s back!
Out of Stock
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
on orders over $99
- 6% acetic acid
- Pedro Ximenez and Malbec grapes
- Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth, Inc.
- Aged 24 months in American and French oak
- Product of Spain
Our premium balsamic vinegar is estate bottled in the sun-drenched hills of Spain's southern Andalusia region, by the same family that produces our Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and White Organic Balsamic Vinegar.
Red Balsamic Vinegar features a more concentrated, bolder, almost “caramelized” character than White Balsamic Vinegar. Each kind has its unique place in cooking and flavoring food.
- Enjoy our fine vinegar in salad dressings, marinades, reductions, and sauces.
- Drip small amounts on top of chunks of cheeses or use it to enhance steaks, grilled fish, pasta, risotto, and scallop or shrimp dishes.
- Create delightful desserts by drizzling a bit over fruit gelato or fresh fruit.
Average Ratings: 5
"Good Find!" Review: It is difficult to find a good balsamic vinegar that is affordable and not overly sweet. This one has a rich depth of flavor without being too sweet!
"red balsamic vinegar" Review: The Hermida family name is very Castillian. On our last trip to Spain we visited a farm that produced balsamic vinegar, olive oil and other products. We love your red balsamic and it tastes wonderful, we use it everyday on our salads.
"Best Red Wine Vinegar" Review: This is the best red wine vinegar I've ever tasted! The deep, delicious flavor goes just as deliciously on green salads as it does on salmon!!
Read more reviews >
Nutrition & IngredientsIngredients:
Wine vinegar and concentrated grape juice made from 100% organic grapes.
No added sulfites.
17 Servings per ContainerServing size1 Tbsp (15mL)
Total Fat 0g 0%
Sat. Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 0mg 0%
Cholesterol 1g 0%
Fiber 0g 0%
Total Sugars 1g
Incl. 0g Added sugars 0%
Protein 0g 0%
Calories per serving5
Keep our Organic Balsamic Vinegar in a cool, dry place, where it will remain delicious for five years or more.
- Enjoy our fine Organic Balsamic Vinegar in salad dressings, marinades, reductions, and sauces.
- Drip small amounts on top of chunks of Parmigiano Reggiano and Mortadella cheeeses as an antipasto.
- Used sparingly, our Organic Balsamic Vinegar will enhance steaks, grilled fish, pasta, risotto, and scallop or shrimp dishes.
- Last but not least, you can create delightful desserts by drizzling Vital Choice Organic Balsamic Vinegar over fruit gelato or fresh fruit such as strawberries and pears.
ShippingNon-perishable goods ship via Ground service Monday - Friday (except holidays) and normally arrive in 3-7 days, depending upon destination.
Non-perishable shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, and
Northern California may arrive faster, in 1 or 2 days.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
address, including non-perishables sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost more; for
more information on this and all shipping topics, see our Shipping page.