Organic Red Raspberries
1 lb bags, individually quick-frozen | Product #FFR101
Due to demand, this product is temporarily out of stock. Sign up for our waitlist and be the first to know when it’s back!
Out of Stock
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
on orders over $99
- No Sugar Added
- Individually Quick Frozen
- Certified Kosher
- Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth, Inc.
*Frozen products must total $65.00, to prevent thawing during shipping. Please add frozen items until they total $65.00.
Average Ratings: 4.5
"Organic berries" Review: The absolute best tasting berries.
"Good tasting Crumbs" Review: These organic red raspberries taste great but they are always, every bag either very crumby or mushy soft. Hardly ever a "whole" berry! And that's a shame because they are so good and truly good organic too. Hello Nancy, We are sorry to hear about your disappointment with the Frozen Raspberries. Our Customer Service Team will reach out to you shortly to discuss your order.
"organic red rasberries" Review: great rasberries !!!!!
Read more reviews >
Nutrition & IngredientsIngredients:
about 3 Servings per containerServing Size1 Cup (140g)
Amount per servingCalories70
% Daily Value**
Total Fat 0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 0mg 0%
Carbohydrates 16g 6%
Dietary Fiber 5g 18%
Total Sugars 6g
Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%
Protein 1g 2%
Vitamin D 0µg 0% • Calcuim 35mg 2%
Iron 1mg 6% • Potassium 210mg 4%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in
a serving of food contributes to a daily diet 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Breakfast: Serve thawed berries over whole grain cereals, granola, or yogurt, and blend with kefir and other ingredients for delicious fruit smoothies.
Cooking: Thawed, puréed berries make great toppings for fish, meats, or poultry, and will serve as the basis of delightful sauces.
Desserts: Perfect for Pie or Tart recipes calling for frozen berries, or poured over ice cream or frozen yogurt.
ShippingFrozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.