Organic Red Raspberries
1 lb bags, individually quick-frozen |
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- No Sugar Added
- Individually Quick Frozen
- Certified Kosher
- Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth, Inc.
- Product of Chile
*Frozen products must total $65.00, to prevent thawing during shipping. Please add frozen items until they total $65.00.
Average Ratings: 4.5Write a ReviewDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect the views and opinions of customers and not those of Vital Choice. Vital Choice does not verify or endorse any health-based claims made in these reviews. Reviews containing health claims will be removed.
"Disappointed!" Review: I have bought berries here for years. We opened a package of raspberries this morning and we have to sift thru them which is hard once they are thawed since they turn to mush. There is whitish areas on them and some look like mold. Just not sure if we should discard or not. - Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear your disappointment in this product. Our team will reach out to you today to follow up. Thank you!
"I won’t purchase again" Review: These were not good. Sour .. please freeze ripe berries. I get better tasting at the grocery store. I won’t purchase again. - Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear your disappointment in this product. Our Customer Service Team will follow up with you regarding this order. Thank you, The Vital Choice Team
"Organic Raspberries" Review: Delicious Raspberries.Very happy with Vital Choice.
Read more reviews >
Nutrition & IngredientsIngredients:
Nutrition FactsOrganic RaspberriesServing Size 1 cup (140g)
Amount Per ServingCalories 70 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*Total Fat 0g 0%Saturated Fat 0g 0%Trans Fat 0g 0%Cholesterol 0mg 0%Sodium 0mg 0%Total Carbohydrate 16g 5%Dietary Fiber 5g 20%Sugars 6gProtein 1g
Keep frozen. Thaw overnight in refrigerator.
Breakfast: Serve thawed berries over whole grain cereals, granola, or yogurt, and blend with kefir and other ingredients for delicious fruit smoothies.
Cooking: Thawed, puréed berries make great toppings for fish, meats, or poultry, and will serve as the basis of delightful sauces.
Desserts: Perfect for Pie or Tart recipes calling for frozen berries, or poured over ice cream or frozen yogurt.
ShippingFrozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.