1 lb bags, individually quick-frozen |
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- No sugar added
- Individually quick frozen
- Certified Kosher
- Certified 100% organic by Oregon Tilth, Inc.
- Product of Chile
*Frozen products must total $65.00, to prevent thawing during shipping. Please add frozen items until they total $65.00.
Strawberries offer more vitamin C than any other berry, and provide significant amounts of fiber, folic acid, potassium, and manganese.
They're also rich in polyphenol compounds (anthocyanins, ellagic acid, and procyandins) that are believed to support brain, vascular, and overall health.
Average Ratings: 4.5Write a ReviewDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect the views and opinions of customers and not those of Vital Choice. Vital Choice does not verify or endorse any health-based claims made in these reviews. Reviews containing health claims will be removed.
"strawberry" Review: excellent
"Not so great" Review: After thawed them become very saturated with water. To soggy. Best use for smoothies. Will not buy again. Hello Steven, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear your disappointment in this product. Our Customer Service Team will follow up with you regarding this order. Thank you, The Vital Choice Team
"Organic Strawberries" Review: The strawberries thaw to a whole, plump state and they maintain their taste. I recommend them to all berry lovers.
Read more reviews >
Nutrition & IngredientsIngredients: Organic strawberries
Nutrition FactsOrganic StrawberriesServing Size 1 cup (140g)
Amount Per ServingCalories 60 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*Total Fat 0g 0%Saturated Fat 0g 0%Trans Fat 0g 0%Cholesterol 0mg 0%Sodium 3mg 0%Total Carbohydrate 14g 5%Dietary Fiber 3g 12%Sugars 7gProtein 1g
StorageKeep frozen. Thaw overnight in refrigerator.
Serving TipsBreakfast: Serve thawed berries over whole grain cereals, granola, or yogurt, and blend with kefir and other ingredients for delicious fruit smoothies. Cooking: Thawed, puréed berries make great toppings for fish, meats, or poultry, and will serve as the basis of delightful sauces. Desserts: Perfect for Pie or Tart recipes calling for frozen berries, or poured over ice cream or frozen yogurt.
ShippingFrozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.