Petite Sockeye & Halibut Duo
4 oz portions, 50/50 two-fish combo |
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- Skinless & boneless
- Equal number of portions combo
- One of Randy's Picks
- Sustainably harvested
You get an equal number of individually vacuum-sealed 4 oz portions of skinless-boneless, light, lean white Halibut, and robust red wild Sockeye Salmon.
Average Ratings: 5Write a ReviewDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect the views and opinions of customers and not those of Vital Choice. Vital Choice does not verify or endorse any health-based claims made in these reviews. Reviews containing health claims will be removed.
"OUTSTANDING Seafood!" Review: When I order from Vital Choice I have complete confidence that my order will arrive on time and be correct. The halibut and salmon are fabulous! I am serving halibut tonight and can hardly wait. I feel truly blessed to have discovered this company. Thank you for your high standards!
"Delish" Review: I just cooked the petite sockeye and I'm giving it 5 stars! I used butter and salt and pepper. That's all. I have never had such success with any other salmon! This was absolutely the best I've every had!
"Bummer" Review: I have been such a big fan for over a year. Decided to take advantage of the pricing discount for a 24 piece combo. I suspect older pieces are put into these discounted larger packages because it is nowhere near the quality of the smaller package portions. The hubby won’t even eat it, I keep reaching into that box hoping that it was a fluke and I’ll pull out a acceptable peace, and each time it’s just so fishy I can’t finish it. Normally love the sockeye and the halibut, But will never order large quantity box again. I don’t need to because I still have a huge supply in my freezer that no one will eat. Hello Christina, Thank you for sharing your feedback. All our portions regardless of size our premium grade Halibut and Sockeye. Our Customer Service Team would like to reach out to you shortly to discuss your order. Thank you, The Vital Choice Team
Read more reviews >
Nutrition & IngredientsIngredients: Wild Alaskan halibut and Wild Alaskan sockeye salmon
Nutrition FactsPetite Sockeye + Halibut Combo - See individual products
Amount Per ServingCalories Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*Total FatSaturated FatTrans FatCholesterolSodiumTotal CarbohydrateDietary FiberSugarsProtein
RecipesGrilled Salmon with Avocado-Tarragon Sauce; Halibut with Red Pepper Sauce Grilled/Broiled Salmon with Mustard Sauce and Tomato Concassé Horseradish-Crusted Salmon or Halibut Miso-Glazed Halibut with Asian Slaw Pan-Roasted Salmon or Halibut with Tomato Vinaigrette Salmon or Halibut with Almond Herb Crust
Serving/CareStorageKeep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C). Vacuum-sealed fish held under these conditions should retain its quality for at least six to 12 months. Shellfish and lean white fish (halibut, cod) generally have a longer freezer life than fatty fish (salmon, tuna, sablefish).NOTE: Seafood stored in frost-free freezers should be used within 3 months.Thawing instructions
Thaw under refrigeration at or below 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius). Before thawing, puncture or remove packaging.
For quick-thawing, place frozen package in cool water for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, just until contents are flexible. Once thawed, immediately cook or refrigerate (if refrigerating, puncture package). Prior to cooking, do not allow fish to reach temperatures above 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).Cooking and serving tips
- Rinse fish quickly in cold, clean water.
- Cook in a medium-hot lightly oiled pan, under a broiler, or on the grill for 7-8 minutes, until only the very center is still translucent.
- Remove fish from heat and let it “self-cook” another two to three minutes, until just cooked through to center before serving.
- NOTE: It is perfectly safe and healthful to serve our fish raw or partly cooked, because flash-freezing has rendered it 100% sushi-safe.
- Enliven your fish entree with seasonings such as Vital Choice Organic Salmon Marinade Mix or other herb-spice blends.
- Add the seasonings of your choice to a little olive oil and marinate the fish, refrigerated, for 30-60 minutes or overnight. Or, simply mist fish lightly with olive oil or macadamia nut oil and dust with seasonings before cooking.
ShippingFrozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.