Petite Sockeye & Halibut Duo
4 oz portions, 50/50 two-fish combo | Product #FSH406
Due to demand, this product is temporarily out of stock. Sign up for our waitlist and be the first to know when it’s back!
Out of Stock
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
on orders over $99
- Skinless & boneless
- Equal number of portions combo
- One of Randy's Picks
- Sustainably harvested
You get an equal number of individually vacuum-sealed 4 oz portions of skinless-boneless, light, lean white Halibut, and robust red wild Sockeye Salmon.
Average Ratings: 5
"Delicious !!!!" Review: I have to say I have been ordering the salmon for the last few years and I have never, ever been disappointed. It is packaged with care and arrives quickly. The fish is So Very Delicious !! Thank You Vital Choice !!!
"Just right" Review: Not too small ... we are delighted with the sockeye and halibut combo. Serving size is just right for a family meal or dinner party. We are always delighted with the freshness and value of Vital Choice fish!
"Excellent fish" Review: I’m a frequent customer. Vital Choice always provides top quality products. Over the years, I’ve never had an issue with ordering, billing, or delivery. Highest recommendation without reservation.
Read more reviews >
Nutrition & IngredientsIngredients: Wild Alaskan halibut and Wild Alaskan sockeye salmon
Nutrition FactsPetite Sockeye + Halibut Combo - See individual products
Amount Per ServingCalories Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*Total FatSaturated FatTrans FatCholesterolSodiumTotal CarbohydrateDietary FiberSugarsProtein
Serving/CareStorageKeep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C). Vacuum-sealed fish held under these conditions should retain its quality for at least six to 12 months. Shellfish and lean white fish (halibut, cod) generally have a longer freezer life than fatty fish (salmon, tuna, sablefish).NOTE: Seafood stored in frost-free freezers should be used within 3 months.Thawing instructions
Thaw under refrigeration at or below 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius). Before thawing, puncture or remove packaging.
For quick-thawing, place frozen package in cool water for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, just until contents are flexible. Once thawed, immediately cook or refrigerate (if refrigerating, puncture package). Prior to cooking, do not allow fish to reach temperatures above 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).Cooking and serving tips
- Rinse fish quickly in cold, clean water.
- Cook in a medium-hot lightly oiled pan, under a broiler, or on the grill for 7-8 minutes, until only the very center is still translucent.
- Remove fish from heat and let it “self-cook” another two to three minutes, until just cooked through to center before serving.
- NOTE: It is perfectly safe and healthful to serve our fish raw or partly cooked, because flash-freezing has rendered it 100% sushi-safe.
- Enliven your fish entree with seasonings such as Vital Choice Organic Salmon Marinade Mix or other herb-spice blends.
- Add the seasonings of your choice to a little olive oil and marinate the fish, refrigerated, for 30-60 minutes or overnight. Or, simply mist fish lightly with olive oil or macadamia nut oil and dust with seasonings before cooking.
ShippingFrozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.