Wild Patagonian Scallops
1 lb, individually quick-frozen, 80-120 ct |
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- 80-120 per 1-lb. bag
- Sustainably harvested
- Resealable plastic bag
- No added phosphates, water, additives, or preservatives
- Product of Argentina
Patagonian scallops (Zygochlamys patagonica) — also called Argentinean or Antarctic scallops — are famous for their sweet, delicate flavor.
Our scallops are individually quick-frozen on board within one hour of harvest, to preserve their fresh-caught flavor, and firm, tender texture.
And because they’re harvested and frozen without any added added phosphates or water, their taste (and weight) is pure scallop!
They're delightful additions to pasta, stir-fry dishes, salads, soups, stews, and chowders, and make superb ceviche.
Our scallops are harvested from the sandy bottom of the Argentine Continental Shelf, about 60 miles offshore in the southwest Atlantic Ocean.
The two boats that provide our scallops employ rigorous conservation practices, and the Patagonian scallops fishery is certified sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC).
Last but not least, the boats' Argentine operator has received recognition and numerous awards for social responsibility programs aimed at improving and benefiting the local community.
Average Ratings: 5Write a ReviewDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect the views and opinions of customers and not those of Vital Choice. Vital Choice does not verify or endorse any health-based claims made in these reviews. Reviews containing health claims will be removed.
"Great scallops!" Review: Big bag of yum! Like how easy it is to take bag out of freezer and take out enough for stir fry. Then reseal and back in refrigerator. Can take a few or a lot, one big bag is great and easy.
"Great" Review: Worth every penny!
"Big Flavor Comes In Petite Scallops" Review: Thaws quickly. Cooks briskly. Pure scallop sweetness. Gastronomic happiness. Yes, I'm a poet. Go on and buy it.
Read more reviews >
Nutrition & IngredientsIngredients: Patagonian Scallops
Nutrition FactsPatagonian ScallopsServing Size About 18-20 Scallops 3oz(85g)Number of servings: About 5
Amount Per ServingCalories 56 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*Total Fat 1%Saturated Fat 1%Trans Fat 0g 0%Cholesterol 20mg 7%Sodium 334mg 14%Total Carbohydrate 3g 1%Dietary Fiber 0g 0%Sugars 0g 0%Protein 10g
Vitamin A 0% • Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% • Iron 2%
Contains 90mg of omega-3 fatty acids per serving.
Serving/CareKeep frozen until ready to thaw and use.
ShippingFrozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.