Wild Patagonian Scallops
1 lb, individually quick-frozen, 80-120 ct | Product #FWS301
Due to demand, this product is temporarily out of stock. Sign up for our waitlist and be the first to know when it’s back!
Out of Stock
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
on orders over $99
- 80-120 per 1-lb. bag
- Sustainably harvested
- Resealable plastic bag
- No added phosphates, water, additives, or preservatives
- Product of Argentina
Patagonian scallops (Zygochlamys patagonica) — also called Argentinean or Antarctic scallops — are famous for their sweet, delicate flavor.
Our scallops are individually quick-frozen on board within one hour of harvest, to preserve their fresh-caught flavor, and firm, tender texture.
And because they’re harvested and frozen without any added added phosphates or water, their taste (and weight) is pure scallop!
They're delightful additions to pasta, stir-fry dishes, salads, soups, stews, and chowders, and make superb ceviche.
Our scallops are harvested from the sandy bottom of the Argentine Continental Shelf, about 60 miles offshore in the southwest Atlantic Ocean.
The two boats that provide our scallops employ rigorous conservation practices, and the Patagonian scallops fishery is certified sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC).
Last but not least, the boats' Argentine operator has received recognition and numerous awards for social responsibility programs aimed at improving and benefiting the local community.
Average Ratings: 5
"Scallops" Review: These little scallops are delicious in pasta dishes.
"Awesome Scallops" Review: These scallops are very good. We use them in Seafood Alfredo and also by themselves for dinner.
"Scallops" Review: Didn't taste very good and to small won't buy those again Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear your disappointment about this product. Our Customer Service Team will follow up with you regarding this order. Thank you, The Vital Choice Team
Read more reviews >
Nutrition & IngredientsIngredients: Patagonian Scallops
about 5 servings per per containerServing Size~20 scallops (85g)
Total Fat 1g 1%
Saturated Fat 0.5g 3%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 20mg 7%
Sodium 330mg 14%
Carbohydrate 0g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Total Sugars 0g
Incl. 0g Added Sugars 0%
Protein 10g 20%
Calories per serving60Contains 90mg omega-3 fatty acids per 85g serving. 40mg EPA50mg DHA
Serving/CareKeep frozen until ready to thaw and use.
ShippingFrozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.