Wild White Fish Sampler
4-fish combo |
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- Sustainably harvested
- Products of USA
Seafood connoisseurs know that each variety of white fish offers its own special appeal.
Our sampler pack offers a convenient way to explore the unique features of four popular varieties:
- Wild Alaskan Cod – Two 6-oz. skinless-boneless portions
- Wild Alaskan Halibut – Two 6-oz. skinless-boneless portions
- Wild Alaskan Sablefish – Two 4-oz. skin-on, bone-in portions
- Wild Petrale Sole – 1 lb. bag of skinless-boneless fillets (2 to 4 fillets per bag)
Wild Alaskan Halibut and Cod
Both of these fish are light and lean, yet wonderfully moist and slightly sweet.
Their firm textures stand up to a variety of cooking methods, including grilling, while their mild flavors work well with a broad range of seasonings and sauces.
Wild Alaskan Sablefish
Because it lives in deep, cold waters, Alaskan sablefish (AKA black cod) accumulates far more fat – and omega-3 fatty acids – than most other fish, making it incredibly luscious. In fact, it provides more omega-3s per ounce than every wild Pacific salmon species except king.
The incredible lusciousness of sablefish explains why it's also known as "butterfish", and why one Vital Choice customer called it "the chocolate of fish".
Wild Pacific Petrale Sole
Petrale Sole features a particularly delicate flavor and texture, making it a great choice for those who prefer their fish extra mild.
Despite its name, this elegant fish is related more closely to flounder than to other varieties of sole.
Average Ratings: 4.5Write a ReviewDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect the views and opinions of customers and not those of Vital Choice. Vital Choice does not verify or endorse any health-based claims made in these reviews. Reviews containing health claims will be removed.
"good value for the quality of fish" Review: The box arrived during our hot Texas summer and it was perfectly frozen. The fish has been very good tasting and quite a nice variety. We feel this is a good value for the quality of fish.
"fresh" Review: Fresh, succulent, and flaky.
"Recipes" Review: Halibut came out dry. Would love some recipes, I haven’t cooked fish
Read more reviews >
Nutrition & IngredientsIngredients:
See the individual products:
Nutrition FactsSee the individual products: Cod, Halibut, Sablefish, Petrale Sole
Amount Per ServingCalories Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*Total FatSaturated FatTrans FatCholesterolSodiumTotal CarbohydrateDietary FiberSugarsProtein
ShippingFrozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.