Sockeye & Grill Fixin's
whole fillets + seasonings + grill planks |
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
Our Sockeye Fillets & Grill Set includes:
- 3 whole Sockeye salmon fillets - 24 oz average size (total weight at least 4.5 lbs)
- 1 Organic Salmon Marinade (2 oz) (Kosher - OU)
- 3 single-use Cedar Grilling Planks
- 3 single-use Alder Grilling Planks
- Certified Kosher (EarthK)
- MSC Certified sustainable fisheries
- Wild Alaskan Salmon
Learn this food's omega 3/6 balance, and why it matters.
Average Ratings: 5Write a ReviewDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect the views and opinions of customers and not those of Vital Choice. Vital Choice does not verify or endorse any health-based claims made in these reviews. Reviews containing health claims will be removed.
"Great Salmon" Review: I sent this as a late Xmas gift to my brother and his wife and they absolutely loved it and called me right away when they received it.
"Andrew M Wilson" Review: it was outstanding !! intend to buy again !!
"filets" Review: This was a gift to friends in New Mexico. They were excited and have already enjoyed one of the filets
Read more reviews >
Nutrition & IngredientsIngredients:
- Whole Sockeye Salmon Fillets
- Organic Salmon Marinade
Nutrition FactsSee Individual ProductsServing Size 6 oz (170g)Number of servings: 12
Amount Per ServingCalories 286 Calories from Fat 131
% Daily Value*Total Fat 14.55 22%Saturated Fat 3 15%Trans Fat 0 0Cholesterol 105 35%Sodium 80 3%Total Carbohydrate 0 0Dietary Fiber 0 0Sugars 0 0Protein 36g
Total omega-3s 2060 mg
RecipesAsian Glazed Planked Salmon w/ Brown Rice Pilaf Baked or BBQed Salmon with Tomato-Lime Salsa Braised Salmon with Vegetables in Wine Sauce Broiled/Grilled Maple Salmon with Arugula (Rocket) Pesto Broth-Poached Salmon with Cabbage Slaw Citrus-Accented Wild Alaska Salmon with Haricot Vertes Grilled Alaska Salmon Sahara Style Grilled Alaska Salmon Salad Vinaigrette Grilled/Broiled Salmon with Mustard Sauce and Tomato Concassé Herb-Crusted Reefnet Salmon with Shallot Butter Sauce Lemony Salmon with Potatoes and Beans Mediterranean Salmon Mediterranean Salmon Salad Miso Salmon with Lime-Ginger Glaze and Jicama Salad Mother's Day Dinner Menu Pineapple-Crusted Easter Salmon (or Halibut) Salmon and Spinach Pasta Marinara Salmon en Papillote - Viking Cooking Video Salmon or Halibut with Almond Herb Crust Salmon with Bean-Dill Rice Salmon with Wasabi Crust and Onion-Shiitake Mashed Potatoes Salmon, Corn, and Black Bean Chili Salmon-Asparagus Linguine Seared Salmon with Wilted Citrus Spinach Simple Salmon Pasta Salad Snohomish Salmon Cakes Sockeye Salmon Salad Sandwiches Spanish Salmon Bake Spiced Alaska Salmon with Cilantro and Fruit Salsa Summery Grilled Salmon Salad Tuscan Salmon Pasta with Beans Valentine's Day Dinner: Seared Salmon over Zucchini Spaghetti Walnut Stuffed Salmon Wild Alaska Salmon with Japanese Noodles Wild Salmon with Basil Pesto
Keep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C). Vacuum-sealed fish held under these conditions should retain its quality for at least six to 12 months. Shellfish and lean white fish (halibut, cod) generally have a longer freezer life than fatty fish (salmon, tuna, sablefish).
NOTE: Seafood stored in frost-free freezers should be used within 3 months.
Thawing instructionsThaw under refrigeration at or below 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius). Before thawing, puncture or remove packaging.
For quick-thawing, place frozen package in cool water for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, just until contents are flexible. Once thawed, immediately cook or refrigerate (if refrigerating, puncture package). Prior to cooking, do not allow fish to reach temperatures above 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).
Cooking and serving tips
- Rinse fish quickly in cold, clean water.
- Cook in a medium-hot lightly oiled pan, under a broiler, or on the grill for 7-8 minutes, until only the very center is still translucent.
- Remove fish from heat and let it “self-cook” another two to three minutes, until just cooked through to center before serving.
- NOTE: It is perfectly safe and healthful to serve our fish raw or partly cooked, because flash-freezing has rendered it 100% sushi-safe.
- Enliven your fish entree with seasonings such as Vital Choice Organic Salmon Marinade Mix or other herb-spice blends. Add the seasonings of your choice to a little olive oil and marinate the fish, refrigerated, for 30-60 minutes or overnight. Or, simply mist fish lightly with olive oil or macadamia nut oil and dust with seasonings before cooking.
ShippingFrozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.