Silver Salmon & Cod Duo
50/50 two-fish combo |
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- Equal numbers of cod and salmon portions
- Wild Alaskan Silver salmon (skin-on / boneless)
- Wild Alaskan Cod (skinless / boneless)
- Sustainably harvested
Here's what you'll get:
- 6-portion combo - 3 Silver Salmon portions (6 oz each) + 3 Cod portions (6 oz each)
- 12-portion combo - 6 Silver Salmon portions (6 oz each) + 6 Cod portions (6 oz each)
- 24-portion combo - 12 Silver Salmon portions (6 oz each) + 12 Cod portions (6 oz each)
What people say
I just wanted to say thank you! My order of salmon and cod arrived on the day specified. I had a salmon dinner that night and cod last night and they were so tasty! I enjoyed every morsel! – Donna DeFelice-O'Leary
I love your products! Thank you for making available such healthy, delicious food for those of us who want to eat only the best food on earth! I have been a customer for a few years now and adore your frozen salmon and cod. Everything is so easy to prepare and absolutely delicious. – Aleta Bransfield
Average Ratings: 5Write a ReviewDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect the views and opinions of customers and not those of Vital Choice. Vital Choice does not verify or endorse any health-based claims made in these reviews. Reviews containing health claims will be removed.
"excellent quality" Review: I had first bought from another company but canceled because the fish wasn't as promised. With Vital Choice, the Silver Salmon and Cod were excellent choices! I cooked these on a Himalayan salt block and they cooked up perfectly and are very fresh tasting. I also bought the Halibut cheeks but haven't tried them yet. I'll definitely be a return customer and look forward to trying the Halibut.
"Salmon and Cod Duo" Review: best fish I've tasted!
"Consumer" Review: So far I have not been disappointed with any of your products or delivery. You guys and gals are running a good business.
Read more reviews >
Nutrition & IngredientsIngredients:
Nutrition FactsWild Alaskan Silver Salmon & Cod ComboServing Size See individual products
Amount Per ServingCalories Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*Total FatSaturated FatTrans FatCholesterolSodiumTotal CarbohydrateDietary FiberSugarsProtein
- Keep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C).
- Vacuum-sealed fish held under these conditions should retain its quality for at least six to 12 months.
- Shellfish and lean white fish (halibut, cod) generally have a longer freezer life than fatty fish (salmon, tuna, sablefish).
- NOTE: Seafood stored in frost-free freezers should be used within 3 months.
- Thaw under refrigeration at or below 38° F (3° Celsius). Before thawing, puncture or remove packaging.
- For quick-thawing, place frozen package in cool water for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, just until contents are flexible.
- Once thawed, immediately cook or refrigerate (if refrigerating, puncture package).
- Prior to cooking, do not allow fish to reach temperatures above 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).
Cooking and serving tips
- Rinse fish quickly in cold, clean water.
- Cook in a medium-hot lightly oiled pan, under a broiler, or on the grill for 7-8 minutes, until only the very center is still translucent. Remove fish from heat and let it “self-cook” another two to three minutes, until just cooked through to center before serving. NOTE: It is perfectly safe and healthful to serve our fish raw or partly cooked, because flash-freezing has rendered it 100% sushi-safe.
- Enliven your fish entree with seasonings such as Vital Choice Organic Salmon Marinade Mix or other herb-spice blends.
- Add the seasonings of your choice to a little olive oil and marinate the fish, refrigerated, for 30-60 minutes or overnight. Or, simply mist fish lightly with olive oil or macadamia nut oil and dust with seasonings before cooking.
ShippingFrozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.