Sockeye & Halibut Duo
6 oz portions, 50/50 combo |
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- Equal portions combo
- Wild Alaskan Sockeye salmon (skinless & boneless)
- Wild Alaskan halibut (skinless & boneless)
- Sustainably harvested
- 6 portion combo: 3 each of Sockeye & Halibut 6 oz portions
- 12 portion combo: 6 each of Sockeye &; Halibut 6 oz portions
- 24 portion combo: 12 each of Sockeye & Halibut & 6 oz portions
An equal number of individually vacuum-sealed 6 oz portions of our skinless-boneless, light, lean young white Halibut, and our robust wild Sockeye red Salmon.
Learn this food's omega 3/6 balance, and why it matters.
Average Ratings: 5Write a ReviewDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect the views and opinions of customers and not those of Vital Choice. Vital Choice does not verify or endorse any health-based claims made in these reviews. Reviews containing health claims will be removed.
"delicious but......" Review: The salmon has always been delicious! BUT.... I thought my salmon fillets would look like the picture here --a thicker fillet -- but they were still on the thin side. Just disappointed. But still very flavorful.
"Fish" Review: I have been a customer for about 3 years, this is the only fish I will consume! Always on time and in perfect shape!
"delicious combi" Review: This is my first time ordering the combo. The fish is delicious. I have ordered the salmon before but adding the halibut gave me some variety. The fish is delicious and very easy to prepare. Will reorder the combo and try something new next month
Read more reviews >
Nutrition & Ingredients
RecipesAsian Noodles with Poached Salmon; Wild Salmon Burritos Curried Salmon with Tart Apples, Spinach and Basmati Rice Pan-Seared Halibut with Beans, Basil, and Asparagus Roasted Salmon with Sundried Tomato Crust Alaskan Halibut Caprese Alaskan Halibut with Chimichurri Sauce Baked Halibut Topped with Zucchini, Tomato, Dill, and Feta Baked Salmon Steaks with Oyster Mushrooms; Smoked Sockeye Salmon Hors d' œuvres Braised Salmon with Vegetables in Wine Sauce Brazilian Salmon Stew (Moqueca) Broiled Halibut Teriyaki Broiled or Grilled Wild Salmon with Blueberry-Cilantro Salsa Chili-Rubbed Halibut Kabobs Citrus and Cilantro Salmon or Halibut Dr. Sinatra's Simple Wild Salmon; Salmon-Stuffed Tomatoes Grilled (or Broiled) Mediterranean Halibut Grilled Halibut and Red Pepper Skewers with Chili-Lime Sauce Grilled Salmon with Avocado-Tarragon Sauce; Halibut with Red Pepper Sauce Grilled Spice-Rubbed Marinated Halibut or Salmon Grilled/Broiled Citrus Salmon Salad; Potato-Crusted Salmon Grilled/Broiled Halibut or Salmon with Rosemary Halibut in Red (Raspeberries) and Green (Arugula) Halibut Pan-Fried in Macadamia Oil Halibut Salsa Style Halibut with Rosemary, Orange and Garlic Halibut with Rosemary, Orange and Garlic Hazelnut Halibut with Organic Berry Sauce Herb Crusted Salmon Herb-Citrus Crusted Halibut Herb-Crusted Grilled Salmon Horseradish-Crusted Salmon or Halibut Lemony Halibut with Greens Mediterranean Grilled Salmon Mediterranean Halibut and Vegetables Mediterranean Salmon Mediterranean Salmon Balls Miso-Glazed Halibut with Asian Slaw Pan Roasted Halibut or Cod with Sage Pan-Roasted Alaska Salmon with Champagne-Caper Vinaigrette Pan-Roasted Salmon or Halibut with Tomato Vinaigrette Pescado Sudado (Fish with Onions and Tomato) Pineapple-Crusted Easter Salmon (or Halibut) Poached Salmon on Greens with Citrus Vinaigrette Roasted Halibut with Leeks, Peppers, and Olives Salmon and Spinach Pasta Marinara Salmon Carpaccio and Halibut Tartare Salmon Chinoise with Spicy Cucumber Salad Salmon en Papillote - Viking Cooking Video Salmon or Halibut with Almond Herb Crust Salmon with Bean-Dill Rice Salmon with Lentils Salmon, Corn, and Black Bean Chili Salmon/Halibut Grill with Blue-Red Berry Sauce Salmon-Asparagus Linguine Sockeye Salmon Salad Sandwiches Sockeye Salmon with Naam Jim Sauce Southwest Salmon Frittata Spanish Salmon Bake Spicy Halibut with Spicy Tomato Chutney Sweet Miso Salmon Triple-Citrus Ginger Sockeye Salmon with Moroccan Pesto Tuscan Halibut Walnut Stuffed Salmon Wild Alaska Salmon with Japanese Noodles Wild Halibut Baked in Parchment with Cilantro and Ginger Wild Salmon Baked in Parchment with Avocado-Garlic Sauce Wild Salmon or Halibut with Black Bean Corn Salsa
Keep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C). Vacuum-sealed fish held under these conditions should retain its quality for at least six to 12 months. Shellfish and lean white fish (halibut, cod) generally have a longer freezer life than fatty fish (salmon, tuna, sablefish).
NOTE: Seafood stored in frost-free freezers should be used within 3 months.
Thaw under refrigeration at or below 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius). Before thawing, puncture or remove packaging.
For quick-thawing, place frozen package in cool water for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, just until contents are flexible. Once thawed, immediately cook or refrigerate (if refrigerating, puncture package). Prior to cooking, do not allow fish to reach temperatures above 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).
Cooking and serving tips
- Rinse fish quickly in cold, clean water.
- Cook in a medium-hot lightly oiled pan, under a broiler, or on the grill for 7-8 minutes, until only the very center is still translucent.
- Remove fish from heat and let it “self-cook” another two to three minutes, until just cooked through to center before serving.
- NOTE: It is perfectly safe and healthful to serve our fish raw or partly cooked, because flash-freezing has rendered it 100% sushi-safe.
- Enliven your fish entree with seasonings such as Vital Choice Organic Salmon Marinade Mix or other herb-spice blends.
- Add the seasonings of your choice to a little olive oil and marinate the fish, refrigerated, for 30-60 minutes or overnight. Or, simply mist fish lightly with olive oil or macadamia nut oil and dust with seasonings before cooking.
ShippingFrozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.