Wild Maine Lobster Tails
5 tails/15 oz pkg, whole shucked tails |
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- Ships frozen
- Raw, uncooked
- 15 oz minimum per tray
- Five whole, shucked tails per tray
- Certified sustainably harvested
- Product of USA (Maine)
At last, enjoy lobster, hassle-free!
Innovative, high-pressure processing totally eliminates the chore of getting the meat from the shell, and delivers every sweet, delicious morsel.
How does it work?
Live lobsters get immersed in a water-filled chamber, where pumps raise the water pressure rapidly.
This sudden, extreme water pressure kills the lobsters humanely within six seconds, and causes the meat to detach completely from the shell.
Then, the pressure gets raised further, to 87,000 pounds per square inch, to kill off any bacteria or other pathogens.
The lobster tail meat is then hand-shucked from the shell in one piece.
Last but not least, the shells are given away to local farmers to use as fertilizer!
Average Ratings: 5Write a ReviewDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect the views and opinions of customers and not those of Vital Choice. Vital Choice does not verify or endorse any health-based claims made in these reviews. Reviews containing health claims will be removed.
"Lobster tails" Review: I made these tails per Vital Choice recipe and they turned out fabulous. Will certainly order them again.
"Lobster tails" Review: My wife made risotto and put these lobster tails on top, truly a meal that any chef would be proud to serve at an upscale restaurant!! The lobster had such an amazing flavor, each bite tasted better than the last!! The lobster tasted like it was straight from the ocean to my plate, truly worth every penny spent for this incredible dinner! Hands down, this was the best “frozen” lobster I’ve ever had, I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves fresh food!!
"wild Maine Lobster taiols" Review: Oh How I loved those lobster tails ... I used your recipe and BAKED FOR 10 MIN WITH OLIVE OIL. WILL ORDER MORE VERY SOON
Read more reviews >
Nutrition & IngredientsIngredients: Wild Maine Lobster
Nutrition FactsWild Maine Lobster TailsServing Size 3 oz (85g)Number of servings: Varies
Amount Per ServingCalories 72 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*Total Fat 1g 1%Saturated Fat 0g 0Trans Fat 0g 0Cholesterol 61mg 20%Sodium 413mg 17%Total Carbohydrate 0g 0Dietary Fiber 0g 0Sugars 0g 0Protein 16g
Vitamin A 0% • Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 8% • Iron 1%
Total omega-3 fatty acids 250mg
Oven Roasted Lobster Tails
- Shucked lobster tails
- Organic extra virgin olive oil or organic macadamia nut oil
Salt and pepper
- Thaw lobster tails.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place thawed lobster tails on a sheet pan or other baking dish.
- Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, place in oven, and cook for 10 minutes.
Storage and thawing
Keep frozen until ready to use.
Place package in a container and thaw overnight in the refrigerator, at or below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
For quicker thawing, place package in cool water and thaw just until flexible.
Cook or refrigerate immediately after thawing.
Lobster can be boiled, steamed, poached, broiled, or grilled. Or, enjoy it uncooked, as sashimi.
Lobster meat takes only three to five minutes to cook thoroughly. Overcooked lobster meat will become tough.
ShippingFrozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.