Wild Maine Lobster Tails
5 tails/15 oz pkg, whole shucked tails | Product #FML301
Due to demand, this product is temporarily out of stock. Sign up for our waitlist and be the first to know when it’s back!
Out of Stock
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
on orders over $99
- Ships frozen
- Raw, uncooked
- 15 oz minimum per tray
- Five whole, shucked tails per tray
- Certified sustainably harvested
- Product of USA (Maine)
At last, enjoy lobster, hassle-free!
Innovative, high-pressure processing totally eliminates the chore of getting the meat from the shell, and delivers every sweet, delicious morsel.
How does it work?
Live lobsters get immersed in a water-filled chamber, where pumps raise the water pressure rapidly.
This sudden, extreme water pressure kills the lobsters humanely within six seconds, and causes the meat to detach completely from the shell.
Then, the pressure gets raised further, to 87,000 pounds per square inch, to kill off any bacteria or other pathogens.
The lobster tail meat is then hand-shucked from the shell in one piece.
Last but not least, the shells are given away to local farmers to use as fertilizer!
Average Ratings: 5
"Very good" Review: I made rissoto with these. It was delicious and the tails were tasty and tender. Will buy again
"Extraordinary food, Extraordinary employees !" Review: These tails are the best! so versatile to use, from using in a salad to an elaborate dinner. The taste is sweet & delicious. I can say from personal experience this employee owned company absolutely cares about it's customers and being sure they are satisfied and well taken care of, as well as being good stewards of the earth. I will not buy my seafood from anywhere but Vital Choice. The quality and personal care is extraordinary in today's world.
"Lobster tails" Review: I made these tails per Vital Choice recipe and they turned out fabulous. Will certainly order them again.
Read more reviews >
Nutrition & IngredientsIngredients: Wild Maine Lobster
Nutrition FactsWild Maine Lobster TailsServing Size 3 oz (85g)Number of servings: Varies
Amount Per ServingCalories 72 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*Total Fat 1g 1%Saturated Fat 0g 0Trans Fat 0g 0Cholesterol 61mg 20%Sodium 413mg 17%Total Carbohydrate 0g 0Dietary Fiber 0g 0Sugars 0g 0Protein 16g
Vitamin A 0% • Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 8% • Iron 1%
Total omega-3 fatty acids 250mg
Oven Roasted Lobster Tails
- Shucked lobster tails
- Organic extra virgin olive oil or organic macadamia nut oil
Salt and pepper
- Thaw lobster tails.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place thawed lobster tails on a sheet pan or other baking dish.
- Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, place in oven, and cook for 10 minutes.
Storage and thawing
Keep frozen until ready to use.
Place package in a container and thaw overnight in the refrigerator, at or below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
For quicker thawing, place package in cool water and thaw just until flexible.
Cook or refrigerate immediately after thawing.
Lobster can be boiled, steamed, poached, broiled, or grilled. Or, enjoy it uncooked, as sashimi.
Lobster meat takes only three to five minutes to cook thoroughly. Overcooked lobster meat will become tough.
ShippingFrozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.