King Salmon & Sablefish Duo
50/50 two-fish combo | Product #FSW106
Due to demand, this product is temporarily out of stock. Sign up for our waitlist and be the first to know when it’s back!
Out of Stock
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
on orders over $99
- 50/50 combo packs
- Wild Pacific King salmon (6 oz, skin-on/boneless)
- Wild Alaskan Sablefish (4 oz, skin-on/bone-in)
- Sustainably harvested
Combo pack contents
- 6-portion combo - 3 King Salmon portions (6 oz each) + 3 Sablefish portions (4 oz each)
- 12-portion combo - 6 King Salmon portions (6 oz each) + 6 Sablefish portions (4 oz each)
- 24-portion combo - 12 King Salmon portions (6 oz each) + 12 Sablefish portions (4 oz each)
King salmon is the fattiest of all Pacific salmon ... and boasts the highest levels of omega-3s.
And our hand line-caught king salmon – which is cleaned and frozen within hours of capture – offers fresh, just-caught quality.
Wild Alaskan sablefish – also known as butterfish or black cod – is a silky, incredibly rich deep-water delicacy.
Thanks to fat (and omega-3) levels higher than any other white fish – or any wild salmon except king – sablefish is seriously savory ... and quite forgiving of inattentive cooks!
What People Say
"I LOVE the sablefish, had never tried it before, must have more. Thank you for all you are doing… will be ordering soon."
–Kathleen Perry, D.C.
"Your salmon fillets are the best I have ever tasted. I am so impressed. No wonder Dr. Perricone recommends your salmon, it is the BEST."
– Melody L., San Clemente, CA
Average Ratings: 5
"Salmon and sablefish" Review: I've been ordering from Vital Choice for 20 years. The product never disappoints!
"King Salmon & Sablefish" Review: I absolutely loved this combo box. The Salmon is delicious as well as the fish, the sablefish has a bit of a different texture than a more meatier fish but flavor was excellent. Would purchase again
"Clean and delicious" Review: Wonderful combination. Healthy, delicious eating.
Read more reviews >
Nutrition & IngredientsIngredients:
Nutrition FactsWild Alaskan King Salmon & Sablefish ComboServing Size See individual products
Amount Per ServingCalories Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*Total FatSaturated FatTrans FatCholesterolSodiumTotal CarbohydrateDietary FiberSugarsProtein
- Keep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C).
- Vacuum-sealed fish held under these conditions should retain its quality for at least six to 12 months.
- Shellfish and lean white fish (halibut, cod) generally have a longer freezer life than fatty fish (salmon, tuna, sablefish).
- NOTE: Seafood stored in frost-free freezers should be used within 3 months.
- Thaw under refrigeration at or below 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius). Before thawing, puncture or remove packaging.
- For quick-thawing, place frozen package in cool water for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, just until contents are flexible.
- Once thawed, immediately cook or refrigerate (if refrigerating, puncture package).
- Prior to cooking, do not allow fish to reach temperatures above 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).
Cooking and serving tips
- Rinse fish quickly in cold, clean water.
- Cook in a medium-hot lightly oiled pan, under a broiler, or on the grill for 7-8 minutes, until only the very center is still translucent. Remove fish from heat and let it “self-cook” another two to three minutes, until just cooked through to center before serving. NOTE: It is perfectly safe and healthful to serve our fish raw or partly cooked, because flash-freezing has rendered it 100% sushi-safe.
- Enliven your fish entree with seasonings such as Vital Choice Organic Salmon Marinade Mix or other herb-spice blends.
- Add the seasonings of your choice to a little olive oil and marinate the fish, refrigerated, for 30-60 minutes or overnight. Or, simply mist fish lightly with olive oil or macadamia nut oil and dust with seasonings before cooking.
ShippingFrozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.