Wild Salmon Sampler
3-fish combo | Product #FSA001
Due to demand, this product is temporarily out of stock. Sign up for our waitlist and be the first to know when it’s back!
Out of Stock
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
on orders over $99
Our Vital Choice Salmon:
- Sustainably harvested, fisheries certified by MSC
- Certified Kosher Salmon (EarthK)
Each sampler includes:
Average Ratings: 5
"Excellent salmon" Review: Loved the idea of a salmon combo, offering the opportunity to sample three different kinds. Also like the fact that it’s wild caught. The packaging is fantastic. Not only is the fish frozen, but the dry ice was still frozen too. (Have ordered from other companies and the fish was close to defrosting) Pan-fried the salmon and it was delicious. Have also ordered Chilean Sea Bass and it was out-of-this-world good! Will definitely order again from your company.
"salmon" Review: Enjoyed it very much. I did not receive the recipe booklet with new recipes
"Wild Salmon Sampler" Review: every product from Vital Choice is exceptiona. - always. The sampler is representative of that very fact.
Read more reviews >
Nutrition & IngredientsIngredients:
- King salmon skin-on 6-oz. portions
- Silver salmon skin-on 6-oz. portions
- Sockeye salmon skinless-boneless 6-oz. portions
- Signature Organic Salmon Seasoning (organic fennel seed, organic dill weed, organic black pepper, organic lemon peel, organic garlic, organic parsley, organic onion, sea salt, organic red pepper, citric acid).
Nutrition FactsSee Individual Products
Amount Per ServingCalories Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*Total FatSaturated FatTrans FatCholesterolSodiumTotal CarbohydrateDietary FiberSugarsProtein
RecipesAlaska Salmon with Gnocchi and Roasted Red Pepper Citrus-Accented Wild Alaska Salmon with Haricot Vertes Coriander Salmon with Coconut-Tomato Salsa Grilled/Broiled Salmon with Mustard Sauce and Tomato Concassé Salmon and Spinach Pasta Marinara Salmon Chinoise with Spicy Cucumber Salad Sockeye Salmon Salad Sandwiches Spiced Alaska Salmon with Cilantro and Fruit Salsa Tuscan Salmon Pasta with Beans Wild Salmon with Curry Spices
Keep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C). Vacuum-sealed fish held under these conditions should retain its quality for at least six to 12 months. Shellfish and lean white fish (halibut, cod) generally have a longer freezer life than fatty fish (salmon, tuna, sablefish).
NOTE: Seafood stored in frost-free freezers should be used within 3 months.
Thaw under refrigeration below 38° F (3° C). Use within 12 hours for best results. To quick-thaw, place unopened frozen package in cool water for 30 minutes or until fish is flexible.
Rinse salmon quickly in cold, clean water and pat dry. Add our Salmon Seasoning, or the seasonings of your choice, to a little olive oil to marinate. Or simply mist salmon lightly with olive oil and dust with seasonings before cooking. Cook in a medium-hot lightly oiled pan, under a broiler, or on the grill for 7-8 minutes, until only the center remains translucent. Remove fish from heat and let it “self-cook” another two to three minutes before serving. Above all, beware of overcooking your salmon!
NOTE: It is perfectly safe and healthful to serve Vital Choice salmon raw or partly cooked because our wild-caught, flash-freezing process has rendered it 100% sushi-safe.Enliven your salmon entree with an antioxidant-rich seasoning like Vital Choice Organic Salmon Marinade Mix, or other herb-spice blends.
ShippingFrozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.