Wild Salmon & Tuna Tataki Duo
6 oz pkgs, sliced, vacuum sealed | Product #FST001
Due to demand, this product is temporarily out of stock. Sign up for our waitlist and be the first to know when it’s back!
Out of Stock
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
on orders over $99
Duo includes one 6-oz. package of each:
- NEW: Pre-sliced, ready to thaw and serve
- Flame-seared, sashimi-style tuna and salmon*
- 18-22 slices per 6-oz package of Salmon
- 10-14 slices per 6-oz package of Tuna
- No nitrites or artificial additives/preservatives
- Wild, sustainably-caught tuna and salmon
- Product of Canada
*Consuming raw or undercooked seafood can increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions, are immunocompromised, or are pregnant.
In Japanese cuisine, tataki is a method of preparing fish by briefly searing it with a hot flame, then slicing it thinly and serving it raw.
Like the fish served in the finest sushi bars, ours is flash-frozen within hours of harvest to preserve it’s fresh-caught quality.
Sockeye Salmon Nutrition
In addition to ample protein, Sockeye salmon offers abundant omega-3s, as well as unrivaled levels of vitamin D3 and astaxanthin, a carotenoid-class red-orange pigment with rare antioxidant power.
Albacore Tuna Nutrition
Albacore provides omega-3s in abundance, in addition to ample protein and substantial amounts of vitamin D3.
Average Ratings: 5
"Nice" Review: Nice way to add variety to a sashimi plate. Subtle smoke flavor. Nice searing all around.
"Fabulous" Review: This tataki is absolutely wonderful! I am so pleased I found you!
"No sharing for me!" Review: I ordered this on a whim the first time, I made a delish decision! Since my husband does not like fish, I don't have to share. I put this on a nice little platter; wasabi, ginger, a pinch of soy sauce and seaweed salad!
Read more reviews >
Nutrition & IngredientsIngredients:
See individual products:
Nutrition FactsTataki Duo (See Individual products)
Amount Per ServingCalories Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*Total FatSaturated FatTrans FatCholesterolSodiumTotal CarbohydrateDietary FiberSugarsProtein
Ready to Serve
Garnish with sliced scallions and grated fresh ginger and serve with a shoyu and ponzu dipping sauce.
Keep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C). Vacuum-sealed fish held under these conditions should retain its quality for at least 6–12 months. Shellfish and lean white fish (halibut, cod) generally have a longer freezer life than fatty fish (salmon, tuna, sablefish).
NOTE: Seafood stored in frost-free freezers should be used within 3 months.
Thaw under refrigeration at or below 38°F (3°C). Before thawing, puncture or remove packaging.
For quick-thawing, place frozen package in cool water for 20–30 minutes, just until contents are flexible. Once thawed, immediately cook or refrigerate (if refrigerating, puncture package). Prior to cooking, do not allow fish to reach temperatures above 38°F (3°C).
Frozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost extra; for more information, see our Shipping page. (Live shellfish ship overnight at no extra cost.)
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
When will my frozen foods arrive?
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
*Except when a holiday falls on the designated shipping day.
For more information, see our Shipping page.