Harvested in icy, pristine Alaskan waters, our premium quality Pacific cod appeals to many tastes and works well in many culinary contexts.
These lean, low-calorie fillet portions are firm, fully moist and slightly sweet in flavor.
Our Pacific cod is sustainably sourced ... strict State oversight ensures that Alaska's cod fishery remains an abundant resource.
Alaskan Cod with Garlic, Peas, and Parsley
Cook time 15 minutes
Makes 4 servings
1 tbsp. flour
1 1/2 cups fish broth (or 1/2 seafood bouillon cube mixed with 1-1/2 cups water)
1/2 cup frozen green peas, thawed
1 cup packed chopped fresh parsley
*Such as Knorr Fish Stock Cubes or Shrimp Bouillon Cubes: Or, use chicken or vegetable bouillon cubes instead.
- Rinse fillets; pat dry with paper towels. Season with pepper to taste.
- In a large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook 1 to 2 minutes without browning. Add flour; stir to dissolve. Stir in broth; bring to boiling.
- Add fillets; reduce heat. Simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Add peas and parsley; cook until heated through.
- Place fillets on a serving platter, spoon sauce on fillets, and serve.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 165; Fat 5g; Saturated Fat 1g; Cholesterol 40mg; Sodium 375mg; Carbohydrate 6g; Fiber 1g; Protein 23g
Check out these customer favorites