Today's fine, foolproof recipe comes from JJ Virgin, and fits the plan in her Sugar-Impact Diet
Salmon in Parchment
Reprinted by permission from JJ Virgin's Sugar-Impact Diet Two-Week Cookbook.
4 six‐oz salmon fillets
Sea salt and black pepper to taste
12 lemon slices, about a 1/4-inch thick, rind removed
4 sprigs fresh dill
2 green onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
4 tablespoons capers
- Preheat oven to 400⁰.
- Season fillets with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut 4 large pieces of parchment paper. Fold in half, then reopen on work surface.
- Place 2 slices of lemon on half of each parchment sheet and top with salmon.
- Top each fillet with dill, green onions and capers. Place 1 lemon slice on top.
- Fold the other half of parchment over the salmon, crimp the edges to seal tightly.
- Bake on a sheet pan for 12‐15 minutes until salmon is opaque and flakes easily with fork, being careful when opening packet, as steam will be released.
Check out these customer favorites