Destined for your next breakfast, brunch, or post-workout snack, this simple salmon spread is made with fresh goat cheese rather than cream cheese. The result is a light and tangy spread that’s as easy as it is delicious, making it perfect for avocado
toast, bruschetta, tea sandwiches, or crudités.
Please note this recipe features our canned smoked salmon, but it can be easily
customized with fresh (frozen) smoked salmon, or any unsmoked variety, such as canned sockeye salmon, canned pink salmon, canned albacore tuna, or sardines, along with some minced fresh herbs, such as chives, tarragon, or dill.
Makes 1½ cups
- 5 oz. fresh goat cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Zest and juice of a lemon
- 5.5-oz. can Smoked Sockeye Salmon, drained and crumbled or 5oz -- 6oz fresh (frozen) smoked salmon, thawed & crumbled
- Combine the goat cheese and olive oil in small bowl.
- Stir vigorously with a wooden spoon until creamy and free of lumps.
- Add salmon, lemon zest and juice, and stir again until blended.
Check out these customer favorites