This week's recipe features two "super foods",
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Briefly blanch the broccolini for 1-2 minutes until bright green and just tender. Drain and refresh in cold water. Set aside.
- Roll the puff pastry out to fit a 9-inch tart tin with a removable base. Line the tin with pastry, ensuring some pastry hangs over the sides of the tin a bit (as it will shrink back as it cooks). Brush with the egg wash and prick the base with a fork in several places. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Whisk the cream or creme fraiche, eggs, lemon zest and dill together. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Remove the pastry from the oven and add the blanched broccolini, salmon chunks and red onion. Pour over the creme fraiche mixture and scatter over the capers (or diced bell pepper).
- Return to oven to bake for about 25-30 minutes or until the pastry is cooked through and the filling is just set.
- Serve with extra dill and watercress scattered over the top, and a watercress salad on the side.