This easy, Mexican-style recipe abounds in summery flavors and healthy omega-3 and monounsaturated fats.
- Combine spices and salt and rub on both sides of the salmon filets.
- Combine avocado, corn, onion, and lime in a separate bowl. Set aside.
- Grill salmon over hot coals OR heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Sear salmon, skin side down, and cook until crisp, about 4 minutes, and then flip it to finish for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Plate the greens, and top with salmon (skin side up if it's skin-on) and summer relish.
- Add chopped cilantro and drizzle with the remaining oil.