Petite Salmon Burgers
4 oz patties, gluten free |
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
- Organic ingredients*
- Certified Kosher (OU)
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- No MSG, soy, corn, wheat, eggs, dairy, sugar
- Sustainably Harvested
- Omega-3s – about 1200 mg
- Vitamin D3 – about 780 IU
*All ingredients are organic except salmon (wild seafood cannot be certified organic under current US law).
In the July 2008 issue of Prevention magazine, the editors picked our Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Burgers as one of five healthy, tasty alternatives to standard, factory farmed beef patties.
Vital Choice Sockeye Burgers come individually vacuum-sealed, cook from a frozen state in fewer than 10 minutes.
The burgers are best when cooked from frozen.In addition to ample protein, each 4 oz burger provides two beneficial natural food nutrients; nutrient levels will vary annually and by sockeye harvest location.:
- About 1200 mg of omega-3s
- About 780 IU of vitamin D. Wild salmon provides much more vitamin D3 than any other food, with sockeye leading the pack.
Learn this food's omega 3/6 balance, and why it matters.
Average Ratings: 5Write a ReviewDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect the views and opinions of customers and not those of Vital Choice. Vital Choice does not verify or endorse any health-based claims made in these reviews. Reviews containing health claims will be removed.
"Great Salmon Burger" Review: These are great tasting salmon burgers. I definitely recommend this to first time buyers. They are great anytime, but we like them for summertime grilling.
"Great Texture!" Review: Best salmon burger! Tastes so much like a burger. Best texture! Well done! 🙌🏻
"Best salmon burgers ever" Review: These are fantastic! Tasty and juicy! We have the in auto ship! Never want to be without them!
Read more reviews >
Nutrition & IngredientsIngredients:
Wild Alaskan Sockeye salmon, water, Organic extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, Organic arrowroot, Organic onion powder, Organic spices and herbs, Organic vinegar powder, Organic garlic powder.
Nutrition FactsAlaskan Sockeye Salmon BurgersServing Size 4 oz (114g)
Amount Per ServingCalories 140 Calories from Fat 40
% Daily Value*Total Fat 4.5g 7%Saturated Fat 1g 7%Trans Fat 0g 0%Cholesterol 40mg 14%Sodium 186mg 8%Total Carbohydrate 2g 1%Dietary Fiber 0g 0%Sugars 0gProtein 25g
Vitamin A 1% • Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% • Iron 0%
1200mg total omega-3 fatty acids
Keep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C). Vacuum-sealed fish held under these conditions should retain its quality for at least six to 12 months. Shellfish and lean white fish (halibut, cod) generally have a longer freezer life than fatty fish (salmon, tuna, sablefish).
NOTE: Fish stored in frost-free freezers should be used within 3 months.
Thaw under refrigeration at or below 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius). Before thawing, puncture or remove packaging.
For quick-thawing, place frozen package in cool water for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, just until contents are flexible. Once thawed, immediately cook or refrigerate (if refrigerating, puncture package). Prior to cooking, do not allow fish to reach temperatures above 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).
You don’t need to thaw the burgers before cooking them ... in fact, cooking them frozen produces better results than thawing them before cooking.
The burgers are best cooked quickly (as directed below), because they will dry and toughen if overcooked.
- Remove frozen burger from package.
- Place a small non-stick pan on a medium-high burner.
- Coat pan with 1 tsp olive oil. To test the pan for readiness, add a drop of water, which should sizzle in the oil.
- Place frozen burger in pan and cook uncovered for 2 minutes (cover with screen to prevent splatter).
- Turn patty and cook uncovered for another 2 minutes.
- Cover pan, remove from heat, and let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Preheat grill to low. Cook burgers about 4 minutes per side, turning once.
ShippingFrozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.