Oregon Pink Shrimp
2 lbs, cooked & cleaned
- Free shipping on orders over $99.
- Ships frozen with dry ice for 1-3 day Express Ground or Air delivery.
- Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
NOTE: Our single bag (2 lb) option is available only when ordered with other frozen products.Our petite Wild Oregon Pink Shrimp (Pandalus jordani) are sustainably harvested, fully cooked, and flash-frozen without chemicals. They’re sweet and firm, quick to thaw, and make delicious additions to salads, pastas, soups, sandwiches, and chowders.
- 250-350 count per pound
- Individually quick-frozen in resealable bags
- Sustainably harvested
Pink Oregon Shrimp — sparkling, pure, and sustainable
Ninety percent of shrimp eaten in this country are farm-raised, most from countries where environmental standards are less stringent.
The State of Oregon limits shrimp permits, closes the season during the stock's reproductive period, and requires use of "by-catch" reduction devices.
These practices led the Marine Stewardship Council to certify the Oregon Pink Shrimp fishery as fully sustainable.
Learn this food's omega 3/6 balance, and why it matters.
Nutrition & IngredientsIngredients: Oregon Pink Shrimp (Cooked), sea salt
Nutrition FactsOregon Pink Shrimp (cooked)Serving Size 3 oz cooked (85g)Number of servings: About 10
Amount Per ServingCalories 80 Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value*Total Fat 1 2%Saturated Fat 0Trans Fat 0Cholesterol 165mg 55%Sodium 190mg 8%Total Carbohydrate 0Dietary Fiber 0Sugars 0Protein 18g
360mg EPA + DHA per serving
RecipesOregon Pink Shrimp (Cooked)A Trio of Tasty Tuna and Shrimp Recipes Clams, Shrimp, and Sausage over Pasta Jambalaya with Salmon Sausage Lemon-Spiked Shrimp and Oregano Flatbread Mexicali Shrimp Salad Moroccan Shrimp Salad Orzo and Shrimp Salad with Asparagus Penang Curried Pumpkin and Prawn Soup Roasted Garlic & Prawn Pasta Shrimp and Spinach Stir Fry with Black Bean Sauce Shrimp Po' Boy Sandwich Shrimp, Scallops, or Fish Ceviche Spicy Thai Shrimp Salad Spot Prawns with Cucumber Salad and Tzatziki Sauce
Keep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C). Held under these conditions the Oregon Pink Shrimp should retain their quality for at least six to 12 months. Shellfish and lean white fish (halibut, cod) generally have a longer freezer life than fatty fish (salmon, tuna, sablefish).
NOTE: Seafood stored in frost-free freezers should be used within 3 months.
Thaw under refrigeration at or below 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius). Before thawing, puncture or remove packaging.
For quick-thawing, place frozen package in cool water for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, just until contents are flexible. Once thawed, immediately cook or refrigerate (if refrigerating, puncture package). Prior to cooking, do not allow fish to reach temperatures above 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).
ShippingFrozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.