Salmon Sausage Sampler
6-patty, 3 flavor variety pack by Dr. Weil |
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
Note: The 6-Patty option is available only when ordered with other frozen products.
- Gluten free
- Certified Kosher (OU)
- Added ingredients are organic
- No nitrites, nitrates, MSG, soy, corn, wheat, eggs, dairy, or sugar
- Certified sustainably harvested
Each Sausage Sampler includes equal numbers of each of our three varieties:
- Savory Country Style Patties – great for breakfast, alone or with eggs, waffles, and other morning fare.
- Zesty Italian Style Patties – perfect with pasta, in sandwiches, soups, stews, or as a terrific pizza topping.
- Spicy Chorizo Style Patties – mildly spicy with notes of cinnamon, garlic, and pepper ... enlivens eggs, burritos, stews, soups, paella, and vegetable sautes.
Average Ratings: 4Write a ReviewDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect the views and opinions of customers and not those of Vital Choice. Vital Choice does not verify or endorse any health-based claims made in these reviews. Reviews containing health claims will be removed.
"Too salty" Review: These patties hold together well, have a nice salmon flavor, and are satisfying. But they are way too salty and the flavorings are not specifically listed in the ingredients so it's impossible to know what spices are in them. They're also a bit dry, even if cooked in oil. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear your disappointment in this product. Our Customer Service Team will follow up with you regarding this order. Thank you, The Vital Choice Team
"Sausage sampler" Review: These three flavor ere were terrific, I’m going to order more, I loved them. Thanks
"Good Idea but Too Salty" Review: Great idea to offer a salmon sausage, but these are way too salty. The other spices are overpowered by the salt. Would only buy again if a low or no sodium option were offered. - Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear your disappointment in this product. Our Customer Service Team will follow up with you regarding this order. Thank you, The Vital Choice Team
Read more reviews >
Nutrition & IngredientsIngredients:
See the individual products:
Nutrition FactsSalmon Sausage SamplersServing Size 1 patty, 3 oz. (85g)
Amount Per ServingCalories 95 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*Total Fat 1g 1%Saturated Fat 0g 0%Trans Fat 0gCholesterol 26mg 9%Sodium 425mg 18%Total Carbohydrate 5g 2%Dietary Fiber 0gSugars 0gProtein 17g
Vitamin A 4% • Iron 3% • Vitamin C 0% • Calcium 1%
Total Omega-3s 220mg
Keep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C). Vacuum-sealed fish held under these conditions should retain its quality for at least six to 12 months. Shellfish and lean white fish (halibut, cod) generally have a longer freezer life than fatty fish (salmon, tuna, sablefish).
NOTE: Fish stored in frost-free freezers should be used within 3 months.
Thaw under refrigeration at or below 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius). Before thawing, puncture or remove packaging.
For quick-thawing, place frozen package in cool water for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, just until contents are flexible. Once thawed, immediately cook or refrigerate (if refrigerating, puncture package). Prior to cooking, do not allow fish to reach temperatures above 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).
You don’t need to thaw the patties before cooking them using the pan or baking methods below. For even faster cooking, thaw patties overnight in refrigerator, or place unopened package in cold water for 30 minutes or until flexible.
To Pan-Fry Frozen Patties
Cook frozen sausage in a sauté pan, covered, over medium heat for 7-10 minutes*, turning once. Remove the pan from the heat, still covered, for 2-3 minutes before serving.
To Bake Frozen Patties
Add a touch of oil, broth, wine or water to the pan and bake the frozen patties, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes at 400 degrees. Check them after 12 minutes to be sure they're not overcooking. Sockeye salmon is rich in healthful omega-3 fatty acids, but is relatively lean overall and will taste dry if overcooked.
ShippingFrozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.