Salmon Sausage Sampler
6-patty, 3 flavor variety pack by Dr. Weil | Product #FSS306
Due to demand, this product is temporarily out of stock. Sign up for our waitlist and be the first to know when it’s back!
Out of Stock
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
on orders over $99
Note: The 6-Patty option is available only when ordered with other frozen products.
- Gluten free
- Certified Kosher (OU)
- Added ingredients are organic
- No nitrites, nitrates, MSG, soy, corn, wheat, eggs, dairy, or sugar
- Certified sustainably harvested
Each Sausage Sampler includes equal numbers of each of our three varieties:
- Savory Country Style Patties – great for breakfast, alone or with eggs, waffles, and other morning fare.
- Zesty Italian Style Patties – perfect with pasta, in sandwiches, soups, stews, or as a terrific pizza topping.
- Spicy Chorizo Style Patties – mildly spicy with notes of cinnamon, garlic, and pepper ... enlivens eggs, burritos, stews, soups, paella, and vegetable sautes.
Average Ratings: 4
"Sodium Overload" Review: These sausages are entirely too salty, overwhelming the taste of the salmon.The salt content should be reduced significantly. Anyone concerned about hypertension or other related conditions should steer clear of these extremely salty sausages. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear your disappointment with this product. Our Customer Service Team will follow up with you regarding this order. Kind regards, The Vital Choice Team
"Yummy!" Review: These little wild salmon sausage patties are fantastic! We haven't tried them for breakfast yet. However, we eat them at dinner with some extra seasonings add brown or wild rice and veggies- wonderful!
"ALL 3 FLAVORS ARE FAVORITES" Review: I don't eat bacon which others crave for the salty/fatty combo, but find these well-seasoned salmon sausage patties to really satisfy with a single patty. Under 100 cals each, with a healthy amount of protein, I will often choose which seasoning works with my other sources of plant protein and a rainbow of vegetables for what to me is a 5-star dinner.
Read more reviews >
Nutrition & IngredientsIngredients:
See the individual products:
Nutrition FactsSalmon Sausage SamplersServing Size 1 patty, 3 oz. (85g)
Amount Per ServingCalories 95 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*Total Fat 1g 1%Saturated Fat 0g 0%Trans Fat 0gCholesterol 26mg 9%Sodium 425mg 18%Total Carbohydrate 5g 2%Dietary Fiber 0gSugars 0gProtein 17g
Vitamin A 4% • Iron 3% • Vitamin C 0% • Calcium 1%
Total Omega-3s 220mg
Keep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C). Vacuum-sealed fish held under these conditions should retain its quality for at least six to 12 months. Shellfish and lean white fish (halibut, cod) generally have a longer freezer life than fatty fish (salmon, tuna, sablefish).
NOTE: Fish stored in frost-free freezers should be used within 3 months.
Thaw under refrigeration at or below 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius). Before thawing, puncture or remove packaging.
For quick-thawing, place frozen package in cool water for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, just until contents are flexible. Once thawed, immediately cook or refrigerate (if refrigerating, puncture package). Prior to cooking, do not allow fish to reach temperatures above 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).
You don’t need to thaw the patties before cooking them using the pan or baking methods below. For even faster cooking, thaw patties overnight in refrigerator, or place unopened package in cold water for 30 minutes or until flexible.
To Pan-Fry Frozen Patties
Cook frozen sausage in a sauté pan, covered, over medium heat for 7-10 minutes*, turning once. Remove the pan from the heat, still covered, for 2-3 minutes before serving.
To Bake Frozen Patties
Add a touch of oil, broth, wine or water to the pan and bake the frozen patties, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes at 400 degrees. Check them after 12 minutes to be sure they're not overcooking. Sockeye salmon is rich in healthful omega-3 fatty acids, but is relatively lean overall and will taste dry if overcooked.
ShippingFrozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.