Salmon Sausage Sampler
6-patty, 3 flavor variety pack by Dr. Weil | Product #FSS306
Due to demand, this product is temporarily out of stock. Sign up for our waitlist and be the first to know when it’s back!
Out of Stock
Vital Choice Guarantee: We'll replace your product or refund your money if you're not satisfied.
on orders over $99
Note: The 6-Patty option is available only when ordered with other frozen products.
- Gluten free
- Certified Kosher (OU)
- Added ingredients are organic
- No nitrites, nitrates, MSG, soy, corn, wheat, eggs, dairy, or sugar
- Certified sustainably harvested
Each Sausage Sampler includes equal numbers of each of our three varieties:
- Savory Country Style Patties – great for breakfast, alone or with eggs, waffles, and other morning fare.
- Zesty Italian Style Patties – perfect with pasta, in sandwiches, soups, stews, or as a terrific pizza topping.
- Spicy Chorizo Style Patties – mildly spicy with notes of cinnamon, garlic, and pepper ... enlivens eggs, burritos, stews, soups, paella, and vegetable sautes.
Average Ratings: 4
"Perfect portion" Review: Easy preparation to build a burger ... healthy and tasty.
"Unclear who these are for" Review: The nutrition in these are awesome. It's wild salmon and a handful of spices, that's great. But the taste is just meh. Which is not BAD, but simply a limitation of it being JUST frozen salmon and handful of spices. It's OK, it's perfectly palatable, nice mild flavor, nothing mind blowing. The texture is sausage patty-ish, but it's clearly salmon. It's not as transformational as, say, a salmon burger, which often contains fillers that really changes the nature of the product. So then who is this for? A three ounce patty is ~$5. If you like wild salmon, it seems like you'd just buy it fresh and cook it up faster than frozen, with superior texture, for substantially less. I guess if you're REALLY infatuated with the salmon-as-sausage concept it has some appeal. But I'm otherwise not sure who is going to keep buying these. I appreciated the novelty of being able to try a healthy product like these, but I think I'll just stick to salmon fillets.
"Yum" Review: The easiest, most delicious healthy meal — I couldn’t live without these!
Read more reviews >
Nutrition & IngredientsIngredients:
See the individual products:
Nutrition FactsSalmon Sausage SamplersServing Size 1 patty, 3 oz. (85g)
Amount Per ServingCalories 95 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*Total Fat 1g 1%Saturated Fat 0g 0%Trans Fat 0gCholesterol 26mg 9%Sodium 425mg 18%Total Carbohydrate 5g 2%Dietary Fiber 0gSugars 0gProtein 17g
Vitamin A 4% • Iron 3% • Vitamin C 0% • Calcium 1%
Total Omega-3s 220mg
Keep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C). Vacuum-sealed fish held under these conditions should retain its quality for at least six to 12 months. Shellfish and lean white fish (halibut, cod) generally have a longer freezer life than fatty fish (salmon, tuna, sablefish).
NOTE: Fish stored in frost-free freezers should be used within 3 months.
Thaw under refrigeration at or below 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius). Before thawing, puncture or remove packaging.
For quick-thawing, place frozen package in cool water for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, just until contents are flexible. Once thawed, immediately cook or refrigerate (if refrigerating, puncture package). Prior to cooking, do not allow fish to reach temperatures above 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).
You don’t need to thaw the patties before cooking them using the pan or baking methods below. For even faster cooking, thaw patties overnight in refrigerator, or place unopened package in cold water for 30 minutes or until flexible.
To Pan-Fry Frozen Patties
Cook frozen sausage in a sauté pan, covered, over medium heat for 7-10 minutes*, turning once. Remove the pan from the heat, still covered, for 2-3 minutes before serving.
To Bake Frozen Patties
Add a touch of oil, broth, wine or water to the pan and bake the frozen patties, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes at 400 degrees. Check them after 12 minutes to be sure they're not overcooking. Sockeye salmon is rich in healthful omega-3 fatty acids, but is relatively lean overall and will taste dry if overcooked.
ShippingFrozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $6.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $12.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
For more information, see our Shipping page.